Ways to Give
Donations to Chartwell School can be made in many forms. All gifts are tax-deductible, with acknowledgements and receipts provided by our Institutional Advancement Office. Our federal tax ID is 77-0119013.
- Gifts by Cash, Check and Credit Card
- Support While You Shop
- Appreciated Securities (Stock)
- Matching Gifts
- Payroll Deductions
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts
- Planned Giving
Chartwell is grateful for gifts made by cash, check, or credit card, including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover. Donations can be made online or by calling the Advancement Office. If you prefer to write a check, please make it payable to Chartwell School and mail to:
Office of Institutional Advancement
2511 Numa Watson Road
Seaside, CA 93955
There are several free and easy programs that allow you to support Chartwell through your everyday purchases. All you have to do is sign up and shop! We encourage parents, grandparents, and friends of Chartwell to participate in these programs.
- eScrip - Register your club cards and debit/credit cards with eScrip to raise funds through your purchases at Pharmaca, and hundreds of other merchants. Over the years, more than $33,000 has come back to Chartwell through the eScrip program! Chartwell's School ID is 500002240.
- Amazon - It’s quick and easy to register through the AmazonSmile program for Chartwell to receive 0.5% of all your eligible purchases!
- SaveMart, Lucky, S-Mart Foods, FoodMaxx - Pick up a free S.H.A.R.E.S. card at the Chartwell front desk to swipe with your payment at these stores. Chartwell will automatically receive a percentage of your purchases!
- Giving Assistant - Shop online at your favorite stores and earn donations for Chartwell. Click Start Now in the icon below to begin.
Imagine your employer doubling or even tripling the amount of your gift! Many companies have matching gift programs that will match charitable contributions given by their employees. Some will even match gifts made by retirees and spouses. To enroll in a matching gift program, contact your human resources office for the appropriate forms and forward them with your gift to Chartwell School for completion. Check out this quick reference list of companies that offer a matching gift program.
Gifts may be made in honor or memory of an individual on the occasion of an anniversary, birthday, graduation, or other important life event. The family members of those being remembered or the individual so honored receives notification of the gift identifying the donor but without specifying the amount of the gift.