Soccer Summer Camp 2023
Join us this summer for Soccer Camp at Chartwell School!
Join us for our summer Soccer Camp which emphasizes the technical pillars of soccer as well as teamwork to build upon our campers' soccer foundations. Our camps are geared toward local players of a variety of ages and skill levels, while grouping players accordingly. Our goal is to give our campers the best overall soccer experience to inspire them as they pursue their soccer ambitions.
This program is geared towards players of all abilities. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. This is a great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play - with a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the experienced coaching staff
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Chartwell Soccer Camp t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of 'recommended items' will be in the Information Packet.
- Facility: Chartwell School (2511 Numa Watson Road, Seaside, CA)
All registered campers are required to have a parent or legal guardian complete Chartwell Athletics sports camps’ mandatory Health & Release Forms online before arrival at camp. This camp does NOT require a doctor's signature on the forms.
Daily Camp Schedule
8:30-9:00 am Drop off and check-in at field
9:00-9:15 am Warm-up/stretch/review of daily agenda
9:15-10:00 am Skill stations I (ball control, shooting, goalie training, etc)
10:00-10:10 am Break (Bathroom/snack)
10:10-11:00 am Skill stations II (small group footwork drills, goalie drills, etc)
11:00-11:10 am Break
11:10 am -12:00 pm Skill stations III (dribbling, shooting, goalie and passing drills)
12:00-12:45 pm Lunch
12:45-1:00 pm Warm-up and stretch
1:00-2:00 pm Scrimmage, games and competitions
2:00 pm Camp ends (Check-out at Field)
2023 Soccer Camp Dates & Times
Dates: Monday, June 12 - Thursday, June 15
Times: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Age Group: 6-18 (Grades 1-12 for 2023-2024); Co-Ed/Non-Binary
Location: Chartwell School (2511 Numa Watson Road, Seaside, CA)