THE CHARTWELL SUMMER PROGRAM IS FULL FOR 2023.
Chartwell School’s Summer CORE Program is academically focused and open to students Grades 1-8 who would beneﬁt from specialized instruction or would like to maintain progress achieved over the preceding academic year. Designed to reinforce and build upon each student’s literacy, math and STEAM skills, the program offers hands-on activities that spark the imagination and curiosity. Students are active and socially engaged throughout the day.
Our goal is to guide children toward becoming healthy, curious, and conﬁdent learners. And, for students planning to attend Chartwell in the fall, the summer program is also a great way to become acquainted with our faculty, other students, and our expansive campus. This head start on academic and social learning ensures a smooth and successful transition in the fall.
Students rotate between Literacy Skills, Math Skills, and a STEAM/Makers curriculum:
- Literacy Skills: Students develop reading skills, reading comprehension skills, writing, organizational skills, and study skills.
- Math Skills: Students work on reviewing math concepts and growing their skills and proficiency.
- STEAM/Makers Program: Students practice principles of science through technology, engineering, art, and mathematics while answering an essential question using a hands-on and project-based-learning model.
THE CHARTWELL SUMMER PROGRAM 2023 IS FULL.
Because Chartwell’s summer CORE program offers a targeted and individualized learning experience for each student, the application process involves a few important and necessary steps before we can confirm enrollment.
- Upon completing the application form, you will be contacted by the school, within three days of the form being submitted.
- The grouping process will be explained to you and we will schedule a 45-minute assessment with your family which will help us determine where your child will be placed to maximize their learning during the program.
- Upon completing that assessment, a contract will be sent to you to finalize the registration and payment.*
*Groupings begin to fill up in mid-late March, making new registrations more challenging to match with grouping availability. We do everything we can to offer placements for families and will work with you as the process evolves.
2023 Program Dates
June 14 - Orientation
June 15 - Program Begins
June 19 - No Classes
July 4 - No Classes
July 14 - Last Day
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.