How to Apply
- Application Form
- Application Fee ($100)
- Photograph of their child
- Parent Statement
- Student Statement (for students entering Middle and High School)
- Psycho-educational Assessment Report (administrated to applicant within the last two years by a licensed psychologist) – the report should include all composite and subtest scores and a test of achievement skills
- School Records (including current IEP or 504 plan)
- Transcripts (for students entering High School)
- Other clinical reports from professionals (SLP, OT, etc)
- Immunization Record
- For admission to the Lower and Middle School programs, families will have a tour of the campus and then the Head of Lower and Middle School will conduct placement testing in oral reading, spelling, writing and math with the student so we can observe the student at work in an educational environment. After that, the Head of Lower and Middle School will speak with the parents to determine educational options.
- For admissions to the High School program, families will have a tour of the campus and the student will “shadow” in the program during the academic day. After that, the Head of High School will speak with the student and their parents to discuss educational options.
We encourage families to inquire early in the school year before the year of desired admission as enrollment decisions are made on a rolling basis. Enrollment may be limited by availability in class groupings or grades. Mid year applications are accepted.