Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the criteria for students to attend Chartwell School?
- What is WISC and do I need an evaluation with the application form?
- May we apply to Chartwell at any time?
- What is the difference between a visit and an interview?
- When are admission interviews and visits scheduled?
- Is there any financial assistance available to send my child to Chartwell?
- My child may need additional on-campus support. Is this an option?
- Can I speak with a current parent about their experience at Chartwell?
- Is transportation to and from Chartwell available?
We’ve never seen our daughter happier in school. She has really come alive. The Chartwell faculty has put her in a lovely place where she knows she can get help and she can ask for it.
Parent of a Grade 10 Student
- Founded in 1983
- 141 students, Grades 1-12
- 48 Faculty & Staff
- 1:3 Faculty - Student ratio
- All classes less than 10 students in size
- Fifty-percent of faculty hold at least one advanced degree
- 100% of seniors accepted to a 4-year college
- 1:1 college counseling
- $2 million awarded in financial aid (20-21)
- 65-acre campus
- LEED Platinum certified
- WASC and CAIS certified
Please reach out to Danielle Patterson, director of outreach and family engagement, at 831-394-3468 x1025 or email@example.com with any questions about Chartwell's admission process.