- Apple laptops
- text-to-speech and speech-to-text software
- an online homework tracking system
- an online college counseling system
- Google Apps
- assistive technologies
- presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, PowToon, iMovie, Excel)
- word processing and design software (Word, Pages, Inspiration, Comic Life, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat)
- school server
- audio books
- cell phones
Though many schools ban cell phone use at school, we endeavor to teach our students to use their cell phones as tools for learning and to self-monitor their cell phone use. At Chartwell High School, it’s common to see students using their phones to: take pictures of notes or labs, set reminders for themselves, schedule future events on their calendars, send emails, use the calculator function, submit homework assignments online or do research.
Chartwell is a Common Sense Media School. We use their K-12 program, which is designed to empower students to think critically, behave safely, and participate responsibly in our digital world.