Chartwell is a private school on the Monterey Peninsula serving students in grades 2-12, who have been identified as having a specific language-based learning difference, including dyslexia. Our faculty, staff, board and community are dedicated to our mission and vision.We are always on the lookout for potential substitute and full time faculty members! If you would describe yourself as a dynamic, collaborative, inspirational and tech savvy educator, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Teachers and Substitute Teachers for 2020-2021
Successful applicants will:
- Have a track record of excellent teaching.
- Have an interest in and experience with students who have language-based learning differences like dyslexia.
- Have an interest in and experience with active, engaged, collaborative, and personalized learning.
- Be innovative in the integration of computer technology into their teaching.
- Be innovative, creative and visionary in program planning and curriculum design.
- Have evidence of collaborative planning within and across courses and departments.
- Have an academic background that includes an undergraduate degree. Ideally this would be combined with: a California teaching credential, qualifications in Special Education and training in one of: Slingerland, Orton Gillingham or Lindamood Bell techniques.
- Salaries commensurate with experience & qualifications
- 100% benefit coverage for full time employees
- Small class size
- A focus on professional growth and access to professional development funds
- Collaborative teaching environment